1. What do you know about sea slugs that helped you create your model? Did you learn any of these things at the Sea Slug Workshop?
I’ve always loved nudibranchs, but I saw the cerata matching activity on the wall and that gave me the idea.
2. Where do you imagine your sea slug living?
My sea slug lives on the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.
3. When you plan a trip to the beach, what do you look forward to the most?
My favorite thing is definitely the water. Swimming in the ocean.
4. What are the main things that concern you about the health of the ocean?
People dumping oil and trash in it.
5. What is your favorite ocean animal?
Sea otters, sea turtles, dolphin, and cuttlefish, but I really like cuttlefish.
This sea slug was chosen by Casey for its realistic features and eye-catching color combination!